Saturday, September 4, 2010

My new blog!

I am thinking this new blog is just another thing I will have to add to my list of things to do, which I really don't need, but as I was looking at very successful people in Children's Ministry, I noticed they all have blogs!  I know it will help me stay in communication with those people who work with me in ministry.  It may even be a good way to organize the millions of thoughts and ideas that go through my head all day long about Children's Ministry.  I hope you will have some time to read and follow.  Thanks for subscribing!
Holly

3 comments:

  1. Bring it on girl...IT'S HOLY GHOST TIME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it on the blogsphere...looking foward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly, I had no idea you were doing so much in children's ministry, so exciting. Did you send an invitation to Erin Webb? She might be interested in what you are doing. Luv you!

    ReplyDelete